Friday 30 November 2007

Guide to Cars.

This is a guide to my friend Ben's car. This is his gearstick. You can go from 1-5 or the mysterious R. This makes the car go backwards, or 'in reverse'.
This is my hand. It is on top of a handbrake. Isn't it pretty. If i wanted I could push my thumb on that little button. I have options with this handbrake.
This is a control panel. Just to think that Ben drinks the same water, breathes the same air as me...and yet he has such a knowledge of all these switches and dials. A knowledge for which I can only dream.
The wheel was invented tens of thousands of years ago. Who would have thought it would come to this.
Sometimes I use this handle to open the door and get out of the car.
Daisy Duke would use this window.
This is the windscreen. You can sometimes see BMW's out of here.
Not all the time though, sometimes you just see blonde air hostesses.
Tesco's provide bins solely for the disposal of gloves. Its thoughtful, but is it really productive.
This is the in car time naviation system. It tells you whereabouts you are in the day.
My wrist provides a similar feature. In that way it is a lot like a car.
Dangerous.
Not many people know that my favourite part of a car is the foot pedals.
And for the finale Ben decided to shapeshift...Ben.........................
BMW!!
Bye Bye for now

No comments: