Tuesday 16 October 2007

Cigarette Graffiti and the Onion Bhaji

Here is Nathan, Nathan smokes cigarettes. I hatched an evil plot to write on said cigarettes, I was sure ink would only add to the concoction of excellent which exists under the paper.
I wasn't sure what I could write. Something that would make him consider life? something existential? I considered 'God is nowhere, God is now here' But I am not Chinese, and I can not write the bible on a grain of rice. So I wrote hello.
Ross, never a man to miss out on shenanigans, heard what the jape was and wanted in. I could tell he had something special planned by the twinkle in his Scottish eye.
Hailing from Glasgow, Ross was never going to write a salutation such as Hello! He wrote 'crack' and 'heroin'

Adrian looked amused. He was 'in cahoots'
Nathan took it well, which took the shine off the whole joke. No tears, no tantrums. I felt dejected.
I was cheered up by whatever Ross was saying. I cant remember what it was but I imagine it involved hating England.
Wait.......whats this!!!!!!!
Revenge! Nathan got revenge! He drew a penis on my UK map! The little tyke! To get out of our playful mood, we decided to go for lunch...I didn't know karma had more in store for me.
After having a big breakfast I wasn't too hungry, but thought I better eat something. I was rushed in the queue, the dinnerlady was getting irate at my procrastination so I made a panic buy. This was my lunch.I cut my dirty bargain open and green goop oozed out...you can see the sun playfully bounce off the sheen it gave my plate.
The worst was still to come. I picked a forkful up and my innocent eyes were met with this sight.
What rubbish. Everyone found it amusing. Karma hates me.
I moved to the sofa. The smell of rotting onion was haunting me. Joe looked excited so I wanted to see what the fuss was about.
Apparently the guilty suspects below(Paul and Karla) had gotten themselves into all kinds of hi-jinx involving touch rugby, boozing and running into the sea semi clothed. They seemed to have no regrets, so we all deemed it a funny incident.
I couldnt get the onion out of my head though so left to play some pool and get myself in a better frame of mind. Did it work? Stay tuned.

No comments: